If you are unsure about anything on our website or would like to learn more, you can find out more here.
A Care Plan is put together for every young person when they come into care. It is a record of all important decision made about you while you are in care.
- where you will live and who you will live with;
- where you will go to school;
- where and when you will meet your parents, brothers and sisters (if it is safe to do so) - this is called ‘access’; -
- how your social worker will help you and; -
- other important parts of your life e.g. your health care (TACTIC 13-18)